With Playful Studios releasing a New Super Lucky’s Tale this Fall for the Switch, the company released the ‘What’s New’ trailer today to show the changes to the recently announced title from its predecessor Super Lucky’s Tale.
New Super Lucky’s Tale is an action platformer game that follows the story of Lucky, in his quest to find his inner strength and save the world. With the Switch version coming this Fall, players can look forward to new levels, redesigned original levels, tighther movement control and more.
Here’s an overview of the game:
New Super Lucky’s Tale is a vibrant 3D adventure platformer that follows Lucky, the ever optimistic and lovable hero, on a quest to find his inner strength and save the world.
A vibrant, 3D adventure platformer with roots in genre classics, upgraded with best-in-class mechanics, built by and for platforming fans.
- The adventure of a young fox who embarks on a journey through the unknown and becomes a hero.
- Features all new levels, redesigned original levels, tighter movement control, a fully rotatable camera, and improvements to nearly every other aspect, including art, lighting, cinematics, dialogue, UI, sound, music, and more.
- A true 3D adventure platformer with a range of worlds that are a blast to explore and play!
- Designed for all ages and skill levels.
- Meet a delightful and memorable cast of characters along the way!
New Super Lucky’s Tale will be available this Fall for the Nintendo Switch.
Check out the trailer below: