Playful Studios revealed in today’s E3 2019 Nintendo Direct that the previously-exclusive Super Lucky’s Tale will be coming to Switch this Fall.
Super Lucky’s Tale first launched on Xbox One a couple of years ago. The game is an adventure platformer that follows Lucky in his quest to find his inner strength and save the world.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Playful Studios:
New Super Lucky’s Tale is a vibrant 3D adventure platformer that follows Lucky, the ever optimistic and lovable hero, on a quest to find his inner strength and save the world.
A vibrant, 3D adventure platformer with roots in genre classics, upgraded with best-in-class mechanics, built by and for platforming fans.
- The adventure of a young fox who embarks on a journey through the unknown and becomes a hero.
- Features all new levels, redesigned original levels, tighter movement control, a fully rotatable camera, and improvements to nearly every other aspect, including art, lighting, cinematics, dialogue, UI, sound, music, and more.
- A true 3D adventure platformer with a range of worlds that are a blast to explore and play!
- Designed for all ages and skill levels.
- Meet a delightful and memorable cast of characters along the way!
Check out the announcement trailer below: