The latest update has been released for EA Sports UFC 3 today. Today’s patch is version number 1.04 and it should be rolling out now for both PS4 and Xbox One owners.
- Add stamina tax when using head movement
- Added body knee catch animations
- Increase grapple advantage when you evade a strike.
- Tune counter strike damage bonus per strike type. Jabs will now be safer to throw and having a head kick ducked will no longer be a fight ending mistake every time.
NOTE: In general, this change brings a better risk/reward balance to striking and slipping than we had with a flat counter vulnerability multiplier.
- Remove the ability to block and lunge at the same time and fix bug where you could occasionally slip and block at the same time.
A tuner update is also rolling out today with even more fixes. You can see what the improvements are below.
- Update vulnerability curve tuning
- Add a damage multiplier when a strike redirects from body to head, making ducking into a knee more damaging
- Improve the evasion frames on back lunge making it more effective
EA Sports UFC 3 is out now on PS4 and Xbox One. Stay tuned for the near future because EA plans to support the game in the near future for the months to come.