Capcom’s upcoming follow up to the 28 million unit selling hunting game arrives in North America early next year along with a special collector’s edition in the works. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will be making its debut with a few extra bonuses under its wings.
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate‘s collectors edition sports a few bonus items for the discerning hunter who want a few more trophies for their shelf. You can check out the complete list of contents below.
- Limited Edition Supply Box Case – Modeled after the in-game Supply Box, this case features beautiful printing inside and out as well as a magnetic lid to keep your hunting goods secure
- Exclusive 3.5 inch transparent Gore Magala figure
- A 6.5 x 11.5 inch screen cleaning cloth featuring all new Monster Hunter artwork
- One of a kind Monster Hunter lanyard
- Premium Felyne Pin
- Copy of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate game
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will be releasing in North America on March 31st, 2015. The collector’s edition holds an MSRP of $59.99. Gamestop.com is currently taking pre-orders, but at the time of this article local stores have not begun taking reservations.