NIS America is once again planning to secure its dominance over the Vita with its enhanced version of Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten. More than just a port, players can step back into the shoes of Valvatorez, a vampire with ambitions to become president of the franchise’s famed Netherworld.
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited returns back to the story of Valvatorez and his motley crew of adventurers. Just what does this super enhanced Vita port have to offer between a portable addiction? New Peta spells that are stronger than Tera skills? Check. New characters to dress up and murder prinnies with? Check. Hundreds of hours of gameplay? Double check. You can check out the announced list of bonuses along with a whole slew of screenshots below!
– Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding more backstory to some of your favorite characters.
– New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea games.
– A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
– Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
– Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes.
– Features beautiful hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita’s screen.
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited will be released exclusively on the Playstation Vita system and will be available in North America on August 12th with a European release shortly thereafter on August 29th, both available in physical and digital formats.