‘Deus Ex: The Fall’ now playable on jailbroken devices; new patch out
When Deus Ex: The Fall launched on iOS last week, many of those who have purchased the game on jailbroken devices were not pleased with the anit-piracy measure that Eidos implemented. Today, Eidos finally released a patch lifting up the ban on jailbroken devices, and adds more improvements to the game.
To download the new patch, simply hit the update icon on the AppStore. Here’s the full list of updates being implemented on the new patch, aside from removing the anti-piracy measure:
– Restriction on weapon firing which affected jailbroken devices have been removed;
– Improved enemy AI reaction and combat behaviour;
– Increased XP rewards for completing objectives;
– Increased the amount of credits gained as rewards, across the game;
– Improved damage and accuracy stats for the Combat Rifle;
– Increased accuracy of Shotguns for better mid-range effectiveness;
– Reduced some weapon costs (including high-end Plasma Rifles and Rocket Launchers).
For more information on Deus Ex: The Fall, check out our review.