APB Reloaded Kicks Off Valentines Week With Massacre Events, Competitions and Angel Wings
Reloaded Productions are promoting the romantic spirit this week with the release of several holiday-themed events, contests and a new customizable item for APB Reloaded.
“Valentine’s Week Massacre” role and rewards are making a return – those that would rather kill than exchange love hearts can earn the following:
- Rank 1 – Requirements: 50 kills. Reward: Death Theme 1.
- Rank 2 – Requirements: 150 Kills. Reward: Love Heart Glasses.
- Rank 3 – Requirements: 300 Kills. Reward: Death Theme 2.
- Rank 4 – Requirements: 500 Kills. Reward: A leased M1922 (Tommy Gun) + Pink Preset Police Hat.
- Level 5 (NEW) – Requirements: 750 Kills. Reward: ‘Casanova’ Title + Valentine’s weapon skin.
Those looking for a harder “passion filled” challenge, will be glad to know that the “Snubby Love” role and rewards are also making a comeback. Players that use the Colby SNR 850 ‘Cherub’ secondary weapon, (gifted to all players who log in for the week) can earn the following ranks and rewards:
- Rank 1 – Requirements: 25 kills. Reward: Ophelia – Blonde Decal Unlock.
- Rank 2 – Requirements: 75 Kills. Reward: Prentiss (Enforcers) / Bloodroses (Criminals) symbol.
- Rank 3 – Requirements: 150 Kills. Reward: Ophelia – Red Head Decal Unlock.
- Rank 4 – Requirements: 250 Kills. Reward: Colby SNR 850 ‘Cherub’ unlock, so it can be purchased from Contacts at any time (including outside the event).
- Level 5 (NEW) – Requirements: 375 Kills. Reward: ‘Cherub Chaser’ Title
For the more creative players, APB Reloaded will be hosting two contests. “Rev My Engine” challenges players to trick-out their ride, with 14 winners to be selected. Winners will then receive a Vehicle Selector and get their choice of one Account Lifetime Vehicle. “Be My Valentine” offers players the chance to design two matching or complementing outfits (one outfit per person) for one of the following categories: Most Fugly, Most Sexy, Celebrity Look-A-Likes, Fictional Icons, and Star Crossed Lovers. 10 players will be selected to win 300 G1C and a Valentine Weapon Selector for 90 days. Both contests end on February 14, on Valentine’s Day.
Finally, the “Fallen Angel” pack includes customizable angel wings, customizable halo and the new “Fallen Angel” character title will be available for purchase on the ARMAS Marketplace.