Media Molecule has now released a new patch for the PS4 game called Dreams. The new update is version number 2.22.
The Dreams patch is only under 100MB in size, but it’s an important update. The update includes the game’s audio importer. Media Molecule has a ton of tutorials on the game’s official website to tell you how it all works.
You can read the full patch notes posted down below. Notes were taken from the official website.
- Indreams.me Audio Importer: A new feature allowing dreamers to import audio from outside of Dreams into the game, for use in their creations. Head to our blog for more info. The importer also has its very own page in Dreams Workshop, where you’ll find the user guide, which has a full rundown of the features available and how to use them, and… AND… some handy how-to videos!
- Audio Limits: With the arrival of the Audio Importer, we have now introduced audio upload limits. Head to the blog or the user guide for an explanation of those.
- Message of the Day Update: We’ve added QR code support to our Message of the Day system, meaning you’ll occasionally find a QR code there to take you elsewhere, outside of Dreams, like indreams.me perhaps.
- Latest Version Collections Prompt: A prompt will now appear on screen that points the player towards the latest version of a creation contained in a Collection.
- New Boot Image: For half the world, it’s springtime! The birds are singing, the sun is (starting) to shine. For the other half? Autumn is in the air! Our latest boot image for Dreams is the perfect reflection of the season, no matter which part of the world you’re in!
- Similar Creations: We’ve removed the Similar Creations tab from the cover page of a creation. Searching while in edit mode will also no longer display similar creations.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to delete local saves after receiving a full save message.
- Based on player feedback, we’ve changed the language used in the notification when a creation of yours has been added to a Collection. This will make it clearer that this is what’s happened.
The game is out now for the PS4 console. You can also play the game on PS5 via backwards compatibility.