Epic Games has now released a new patch for Fortnite on all platforms. Read on to find out more about it.
Some new additions as well as improvements have been made to Fortnite. You can read the official patch notes posted down below.
Update Patch Notes
- The Hand Cannon heads back to the vault, while another item returns.
- New Island size in Creative & localized Featured Creative Hub support!
- Addressed Split Screen “Ready Up!” issue
- Addressed an issue where Snowy Floppers did not grant Shield or Icy Feet
- Addressed an issue where Cars would not always deal damage on impact
- Addressed an issue where Total Bars would appear as 0 when loading into a match with high latency
- Rift Fish and Jellyfish re-enabled
- New Portal added (Portal_SmallFry)
- Team Rumble Unvaulted
- LTM Classic Loot added
- LTM Floor Is Lava Disarmed added
- LTM Bodyguard added
- New Zero point sounds added
- An XL flat island of grid squares with beta access to the new, experimental thermometer
- New Mesh for the ZeroPoint
- Egg Launcher re-added
- New cues added for teleporting NPC effects
The game is out now for every major gaming platform.