Team Ninja has now responded to players’ feedback regarding the Nioh 2 open beta that took place late last year. As expected, a lot of improvements are to be made.
Team Ninja’s creative director, Tom Lee, addressed the feedback for Nioh 2 over on the PlayStation Blog. Below is some of the things that will be addressed before the full game comes out this March.
- Improve parts that felt unbalanced, and adjust difficulty level.
- Adjust the penalties against the players in the Dark Realm and introduce greater returns.
- Alleviate the overall strictness of the player’s Ki management.
- Expand and improve tutorial elements
- Make refinements to the action and level design.