2K Games has now mentioned more details that fans can see and do when they play WWE 2K20 coming out later this year.
One of the biggest and most popular features coming back in WWE 2K20 is the Universe Mode. The game brings a ton of new things to make this year’s version bigger and better than ever before.
You can read all of the new details and updates via the press release info posted down below. The full game releases on October 22nd, 2019 for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
· Major and minor show match limits have increased from 7 to 9.
· Pay-Per-View match limits have doubled from 7 to 14.
· The number of championship titles per major show has increased from 6 to 7.
· Simultaneous rivalries on major shows have increased from 3 to 4.
· Pay-Per-Views can be co-hosted by up to 3 major shows versus the previous 2.
· Players have more freedom to delete and add promos and matches.
· 50 of the most-used cut scenes have been reshot with female mocap actors to look more authentic when female Superstars are used.
· 25 new cut scenes have been added.
· 3,040 new promo lines are in the game.
· Custom Matches can now be included in Match Tables, along with new Mixed Tag Matches.
· New Championship Match setting in Match Tables can be used to make certain matches a title match.
· Main Event matches in Match Tables have been tweaked so that those match types are more likely to occur on the show (Example: Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View).
· New rivalry content includes options such as low-intensity enemies making peace after a single Pay-Per-View or low to mid-intensity allies slowly falling out over several weeks instead of a sudden turn.
· The overall menu flow has been streamlined to make it more accessible to those new to Universe Mode. All deeper options are still available for experienced players.