The full achievement list for EA’s upcoming new video game called ‘A Way Out’ has now broken out of prison. Thanks to its escape, we now know the full achievements that the game will have.
Website Exophase caught the achievement list for ‘A Way Out’ and there are only 14 achievements for you to attain in the entire game. There are no spoilers listed, although this could be an indication that the game might be shorter than the average video game. You can check out the full list below.
- Take A Breather — You took a break from it all. – 80 GS
- Freedom — You freed someone from captivity. – 50 GS
- In Sync — Music was played in harmony. – 80 GS
- Timeless Treasure — You linked up to get past. – 100 GS
- No Cheating — You exposed some infidelity. – 50 GS
- Break From Reality — You played a videogame with a friend. – 50 GS
- Mayday! — You almost took to the skies. – 50 GS
- Managed Anger — Dark desires done right – 80 GS
- Live The Dream — “Houston, we’ve had a problem.” – 100 GS
- Backseat Mechanic — You helped fix the bike. – 50 GS
- Take It For A Spin — You did what the wind couldn’t. – 80 GS
- You Started It — Not kids anymore. – 80 GS
- The Dip — You set a new record. – 100 GS
- Home Run — You are clearly good with a bat. – 50 GS
It’s possible the Trophy List for PS4 owners will be identical when that gets revealed later this month. A Way Out releases on March 23rd, 2018 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It will have a budget price of only $29.99 when it comes out and the developer promises it has zero loot boxes!