Publisher 2K Games and developer Yuke’s have released a new update to the professional wrestling video game WWE 2K18. This patch is versions number 1.06 and 1.07 and it’s rolling out now for the PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
2K posted the full patch notes for the new WWE 2K18 update via the official forum pages. The update itself is only around 1GB in size so you won’t have to wait too long in order to download an install it.
The full patch notes have been provided for you down below:
• Fixed a soft crash when going into MyPlayer/MyCareer, then backing out to the main menu and re-entering.
• Fixed an issue where the host loses all functionality in private matches.
• Fixed non-functional run-in options after installing DLC.
• Ladders no longer briefly float after they have been knocked over by a move during a match.
• Fixed an issue with rope break failing to be called during certain pin combos.
• Fixed an issue of the superstars popping up in mid-air when attempting to perform a pin during the Avalanche Angle Slam sell animation in a match.
• Fixed some corrupted textures on Superstars.
• Fixed an issue where the game will fail to join the host’s lobby when signed out of the active user profile in-game.
There are also various other general bug fixes throughout the game.
The game will continue to get updates in the near future on all platforms. Not to mention some new DLC is also going to be released very soon allowing you to play as several new wrestlers.
WWE 2K18 is out now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. There’s no PS3 or Xbox 360 version this year so you will have to buy new hardware from now on to play the newer WWE video games.