Xbox One X owners who have Killing Floor 2 will be pleased to know that an enhancements for the game has been released today.
Upon downloading the patch, Xbox One X owners will be able to enjoy its 4K support, increased resolution (1800p upscaled to 4K), increased performance, high resolution textures, shadow maps, and increased shadow-fade-out draw distance.
Here’s the patch notes:
- Xbox One X Enhanced Support
- Ultra High Definition Support : native 1800p resolution upscaled to 2160p
- Higher resolution textures and materials
- Higher resolution shadow maps
- Increased shadow fade-out distance
- Increased frame rate
- Fix for repeating Weekly Outbreak dosh rewards
- Fix for description text on Emote Crate | Series #1
- Fixes for Dosh Vault Crates not being granted in all instances
Killing Floor 2 is now available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.