A developers of Comedy Night continue to add several new features to the game in its first week. The updates continue to come and improve the gameplay experience.
The new updates were announced on the Comedy Night Steam page. You can implement the new update by restarting Steam. The patch notes are listed below.
- Press Tab or hold Tab to get quick access to the new Volume controls (control Music, players on stage, players in crowd and game sfx volume (i.e. player animation, voting off sfx etc)
- You can now see who is voting off who in the messages section (shown in light blue)
- Menu music is now normal volume (before it was very low) and now lowers when it goes into a room
- Added Game Tips at the top of the screen for new players
- Fixed a bug where if you left a room whilst someone was on stage the music would stop
The game itself is out now for PC. If you want to give it a go, it’s worth playing as it costs only $5.