Update 1.06 for WWE 2K17 has now been released for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of WWE 2K17. Several things have been improved and more.
Aside from gameplay improvements, the main function for this update is that it gives support to the upcoming “Hall of Fame” Showcase mode. There’s no release date for the DLC yet, but it could be out very soon. Some of the WWE 2K17 patch notes can be seen below.
- Fixed a stability issue when performing a Dirty Pin while the referee is down in a match
- Fixed issues with various corner comeback moves not being able to be performed
- Fixed an issue in which Superstars couldn’t reposition an opponent back into the ring when dragging a standing opponent outside the ring
- Addressed a warping issue that occurred when performing apron grapples from outside the ring
- Fixed an issue with Superstars getting stuck when grappling a female Custom Superstar performing an apron taunt
- Addressed issues with certain moves not connecting properly when performed
- Fixed an issue where a Superstar’s body could float unnaturally when reversing certain moves
- Tuned damage values of various moves that were previously dealing too much or too little damage, including reversals that were not dealing damage as intended
- Addressed stamina consumption issues for several moves
- Addressed issues with an opponent not being able to interrupt or reverse certain moves as intended
- Addressed a warping issue that could occur when performing certain moves near the rope
- Fixed an issue with a Superstar not being able to grapple a stunned opponent when both are near the top of a ladder
- Fixed an issue with the Major Reversal icon briefly flashing onscreen at an inappropriate time
- Addressed warping issues that could occur with multiple moves when performed near a ladder
- Fixed an issue with Finisher icons being incorrectly awarded to the attacking Superstar after a “Spear 7” signature move is reversed
- Fixed an issue with the “Curb Stomp 2” move causing a Superstar to run indefinitely against the ropes
- Addressed an issue with Superstars getting stuck performing the “Boom Drop” in tag team matches
If you want to read about the full WWE 2K17 patch notes, you can click here to see them all. The patch itself weighs in at around 3.72GB on the PS4 version. It’s possible the size is similar for Xbox One owners too.