Radiant Entertainment has recently confirmed the new features that they are currently working towards adding into the Stonehearth alpha.
The team has been quick to point out that new features are not currently the highest priority. Fixing the worker bugs which, at the moment, cause the majority of the games issues is at the top of the importance list. A solution and additional tweaks will come as part of the overall AI enhancement.
Don’t despair, there are a few helpful and much asked for features on the way. Here is the list of features released by Radiant that should find their way into the next Stonehearth alpha:
• AI enhancements to fix stuck workers
• Wild-life: sheep, rabbits, and more
• Graphics optimizations to improve performance, especially on low-end cards
• UI improvements
• New classes, starting with the Weaver
• Save is also a high priority