Crystal Dynamics has released a new patch today on the PC version of Tomb Raider via Steam.
Gamers who are playing Tomb Raider on Steam, restart your client and download the latest patch for the game that fixes some of the game’s breaking glitch that allows you not to progress further. In addition, those who are using NVIDIA GPU will get much more stability when playing.
Here’s the complete patch notes:
- Addressed some stability and startup issues on machines that have both Intel and NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- Fix for players being unable to progress related to the boat in the beach area.
- Some fixes for crashes on startup and when selecting Options.
- Some small improvements to TressFX hair rendering.
- Fixes for various graphics glitches, including certain effects not being visible in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused some users to not be able to use exclusive fullscreen.
- Added support for separate mouse/gamepad inversion for aiming, as well as support for x-axis inversion.
- Fixes related to the benchmark scene and benchmark mode.
- Various other small fixes.