Mass Effect 3’s Twitter, ME3News, has revealed a slew of new information regarding the multiplayer portion of Bioware’s upcoming title.
There is plenty of new info, 21 facts about the game to be exact, to get people excited. Here’s the news taken straight from the source:
1. Regardless of class, you can only carry 2 guns at the same time.
2. Maximum level is 20.
3. Skill trees (like in single player) will exist.
4. Only three powers are usable at the same time.
5. No ring menu, you’ll have to hold the button to swap your weapon.
6. Passive powers (“durability” for extra health “fitness” for more melee damage)
7. Each race has different movement options.
Example 1: Humans = side roll
Example 2: Drell = Ninja Jump
8. Krogan charge is an ability. Yes you are kroooogan.
10. There are 3 difficulties, Bronze, Silver, Gold.
11. Both main and side missions exist.
12. Side Missions have time limits such as defusing bombs or hacking computers.
13. You can revive failed squadmates.
14. You gain XP by kills, assists, completing objectives, etc.
15.There is no PvP mode planned because “a believable story wouldn’t make any sense” – Casey Hudson
16. The third person view is still WIP. (If you play a krogan, he takes the whole screen)
17. Co-op is only optional, the “perfect” ending is still possible too if you play only the single player.
18. “War-Assets” are troops, characters and resources from every race that gives you support.
19. Earned creds usable on weapons and upgrades.
20. Social games (Facebook, Google+, etc.) are planned for ME3 to increase your “readiness-level.”
21. Apps for Smartphones are planned to increase your Galactic readiness level.
What’s your favorite bit of Mass Effect 3 news?All New Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Info Tweeted,