Niantic has released yet another update patch to Pokemon Go. It should be rolling out to both the Android and iOS platforms. Most people should be able to download it now.
Most of the changes made to today’s update resolves several issues that were previously present in Pokemon Go. You can read the patch notes listed below.
- Spark has returned to appraise Pokémon for Team Instinct Trainers.
- Resolved a motivation decay bug impacting Pokémon with less than 3000 CP.
- Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after consuming potions too quickly.
- Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after all 6 Pokémon faint during a Raid Battle.
- Resolved an issue causing iPhone 6 devices to crash.
Legendary Pokemon were added to the game recently, although they are rare and only come out during special events. Niantic is sure to keep making changes since the game is still played by millions of people worldwide.