Patch 1.03 Notes For Minecraft PS3 Edition
Coming next week
4J Studios will be releasing patch 1.03 for the PS3 version of Minecraft next week.
4J Studios is hoping to release the patch as early as next week or thereabouts. Most of the patches fix the online portion of Minecraft.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
– Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
– Fix for being unable to join games at times (“The host has exited the game” message incorrectly being displayed).
– Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
– Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
– Fix for issue causing “No DLC offers available” message when converting trial to full version.
– Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
– Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
– Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
– Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it’s visible.
– Fix for “Where are we now” music disc
– Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
– A few rendering performance improvements