Sonic 4: Episode 2 Achievement List
So Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 is on its way, getting ready to really hunker down and keep trying to please an absolutely unpleasable fanbase.
But! It doesn’t mean we can’t start gawking at the achievement list! Let’s see what we can expect from Sonic 4…2.
The Adventure Begins (5g)
- Clear Sylvania Castle Zone, Act 1
Rolling Combo! (5g)
- Activate the Rolling Combo with Sonic and Tails.
Metal Sonic Falls (5g)
- Defeat Metal Sonic in Sky Fortress Zone, Act 1
A Golden Wave (10g)
- Defeat all bosses as Super Sonic
All Stages Cleared! (10g)
- Defeat the final foe and watch the ending.
Tag Partner (10g)
- Upload a Multiplayer score or time.
I Love Tails (10g)
- Play as Tails 50 times.
Ring Collector (15g)
- Beat Special Stage 1 after collecting every Ring.
Endurance Race (25g)
- Clear all stages without returning to the World Map.
All Chaos Emeralds Found! (30g)
- Collect all seven Chaos Emeralds.
Proof of Speed (35g)
- Clear Sylvania Castle Zone, Act 1 in one minute or less.
All Red Star Rings Found! (40g)
- Defeat the final foe after collecting every Red Star Ring.
From that, I’m starting to think the end boss may be a twist of some sort.
One of the achievements is for beating Metal Sonic, and then the Final Foe gets referred to as exactly that.
Well we’ll just have to wait and see.Sonic 4: Episode 2 Achievement List,