Skyrim – Hermaeus Mora & the Mythical Tome of Oghma Infinium (Daedric Artifact)
In the fifteen Daedric Artifacts that you can obtain in Skyrim, one of them is a book that will grant you the power to increase your skills at an amazing amount. The Oghma Infinium is the property of the Daedric Prince, Hermaeus Mora.
Obtaining the Oghma Infinium isn’t an easy task. It will require a bit of patience as there are some hunting of enemies involved. If you’re up for the challenge, let’s begin the quest!
- Half of this Daedric Quest will be based on the main quest, Elder Knowledge, where it will ask you to get a copy of the Elder Scrolls.
- On your way to the College of Winterhold to learn more about the Elder Scrolls, Urag gro-Shub will present you two books. Read both of them and you’ll start the quest, “Discerning the Transmundane”. It seems that the book you just read is related to a Daedric Prince.
- Now, if you haven’t done the Elder Knowledge, you can do the Transmundane quest at the same time where you’ll have to go to the Aftland. (It’s a long journey and make sure you’re prepared.)
- Fast forwarding to the end of the Elder Knowledge quest, once you obtain the Elder Scrolls, don’t forget to pick up the Lexicon from the pedestal on your way out
Now you’re ready to finish the Daedric Quest for the Oghma Infinium.
Obtaining the Oghma Infinium
- Once you obtain the Lexicon from the Tower of Mzark, go back to Septimus in his Outpost to the North. Give it to him and he’ll ask you to go gather some blood of five creatures in Skyrim.
- The new quest that Septimus gives you is to gather the blood of the following; High Elf, Dark Elf, Wood Elf, Falmer, and an Orc. On your way out of his outpost, you’ll meet the Daedric Prince asking for your allegiance. Choose whatever you want for now.