Focus Home Interactive and developer Saber Interactive announced today that the Kill it With Fire update for World War Z is now live for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Kill it With Fire update for World War Z will feature new missions, a new weapon, a Halloween trinket, and more. If you have been playing World War Z lately, definitely consider playing the new content today.
Here’s the summary of what is included in the Kill it With Fire update:
- Two new Player-versus-Enemy missions:
- “Dead in the Water” – Your survivors must execute a new escape plan after being stranded on New York’s Hudson River.
- “Resurrection” – Your team deep ventures into the dark tunnels below Moscow.
- New flamethrower weapon
- Halloween trinket
- Ability to prestige rank for special rewards
In addition, Saber Interactive also released the season pass for World War Z, which includes both the Season 1 and 2’s current and upcoming premium DLC. It will retail for $29.99 and will include the following:
- Previously released Lobo and Biohazard DLC packs
- A new set-piece episode and location featuring three Player-versus-Enemy missions that are due out in Spring 2020.
- Several new weapons and character packs that will be released in the coming months.
Other contents that will be available, including the Horde Mode Z, Player-versus-Enemy cross-play support, and a new special zombie type will be released later this year.
Check out the new trailer below: