Igrasil Studio and developer Kumiho Soft announced today that a new fantasy strategy RPG titled, War of Ashird, is currently in development for Nintendo Switch, PS4, a nd PC.
War of Ashird is a new fantasy role-playing strategy game that is set in the land of Ashird. Players will be playing as Deegan, a young soldier who will rise up and be a key figure in Ashird’s power struggle.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Igrasil Studio:
A new fantasy role-playing game set in the magical land of Ashird, where three powerful factions fight each other for the ultimate prize.
War of Ashird takes you to a unique world full of quests, battles, romance, intrigue… and betrayal.
- Play as Deegan, a young soldier who, from his humble beginnings, will become a key figure in Ashird’s power struggle.
- A hybrid combat system with different tactics for skirmishes and sieges. Capture an enemy fortress and expand your borders.
- Choose your generals among a dozen beautiful warriors, manage your own kingdom, and have your own land, home, and maids.
- Level up characters and develop your units using a unique talent tree for each character. Unlock the secret “Teo” skills for ultimate power.
- Live unforgettable moments and romance with your favorite girl from your mighty army.
- Multiple endings for each heroine, depending on your choices.
Think you know every secret about Ashird? Think again! Thanks to the New Game+ feature, every time you play is a whole new adventure.