In Rise of the Ghost, players will get a brand-new story in a new region that’s littered with the cannibalistic, Feltrite-infused Ghosts, a new Feltrite Laser Launcher to distinguish those Ghosts, a new Void availability to use the force upon the Ghosts, and more.
Gamers who did not purchase the Deluxe Edition of Rage 2 can purchase Rise of the Ghosts from the in-game store for 1500 Rage Coins, or $15 on September 26. Those who have purchased the Deluxe Edition will gain access to the Rise of the ghost expansion on September 26. It’s not too late for non-purchasers of the Deluxe Edition as players can still purchase it for 2000 RAGE coins or $20 to get the expansion, DOOM BFG, Wasteland Wizard Chest Codes, Progress Booster, and Battle Standard vehicle banner.
The Deluxe edition can still be purchased at your respective game store (Playstation Store, Xbox Store, Stea, Bethesda Store).
Here’s a breakdown of the new content, via Bethesda:
• Brand-New Story
• New Enemy Faction, the malicious Ghosts
• Huge New Region, the Overgrown City
• New Weapon – Feltrite Laser Launcher: This powerful new weapon incinerates any enemies in its path with a lethal Feltrite-infused beam.
• New Ability – Void: Target an enemy with Void to grab them and suspend them in the air ragdoll-style before sending them flying with Shatter, or focus the ability to make your target’s head explode. Either way, you’re probably having a good time.
• New Vehicle – Ghost Motorcycle
Rage 2 is available now for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Bethesda Store.
Check back with us near the release date for our review coverage. Stay tuned.