Bandai Namco announced today that One Piece: World Seeker version 1.04 will be released tomorrow, September 14, that adds a host of new content and features.
One of the main highlights of tomorrow’s update is the Kintaro outfit from One Piece: Film Gold, new post-challenge missions, and more.
Here are the complete patch notes for One Piece: World Seeker Version 1.04:
- Added Kintaro Outfit (from One Piece Film Gold).
- New challenge missions available after clearing the main game.
- Raised difficulty of Rob Lucci and Germa 66 which is available after clearing the main game.
- Four groups of stronger pirates with dual names will appear when Save Data is loaded after completing the game.
- Added new equipment that will become effective by equipping the item.
- Chests with the plan will appear in field when Save Data is loaded after completing the game.
- Color coded the rarity of equipment by ability.
- Added new photo frames.
- Improved stability and game balance.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
Set sail on an all-new ONE PIECE adventure in ONE PIECE World Seeker! Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates are back in a new story that puts players’ into Luffy’s point of view, as he battles and explores an expansive and seamless world. Open landscapes provide many paths for players to experience Luffy’s gum-gum abilities and swing into action.
– ONE PIECE adventure with open fields to explore
– Venture into seamless and expansive areas in an all-new adventure
– Experience an epic new story from Luffy’s point of view with all of his gum-gum abilities at your disposal
One Piece: World Seeker is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. For more information about the game, check out our review.