Below is a recap of what is coming in God Eater 3 version 2.0:
Version 2.00 Highlights
The second round of free updates will feature an additional episode dubbed “Encounters with the Past.” In version 2.00, the first chapter of that story will unfold via Claire’s chapter, where you will head to her Sympathy Domain in order to strengthen your Engage. Hugo and Zeke chapters will follow in version 2.10, with the additional stories for other ally characters due out after. Bandai Namco noted that after version 2.00, updates will be released at a faster pace than normal.
– Adjusted Burst Plugin configurations – Changed “Close Call” to “Rage Shield” in Quadriga’s Tower Shield.
– “Abandoned God Arc” + maximum level changed to 35 (after clearing the Claire chapter of “Encounters with the Past”).
– “Abandoned God Arc” +2 appear in the following missions:
– EX Time Attack Missions
– Extra Missions (new addition)
– Claire Certification Missions 31 to 34 (new addition)
– Adjusted attack cancel dive to turn 360 degrees when turning off lock-on.
God Eater 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.