Nimble announced today that Earthfall will be coming to Switch via the Nintendo eShop on October 11 for $11.99.
Earthfall is a first-person shooter that features co-op play and is currently available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Gamers who missed out on Earthfall last year should definitely consider the Switch version when it launches next month.
Here’s a brief overview of the game, via Nimble:
Earthfall: Alien Horde is a four-player cooperative first-person shooter that challenges players to survive hordes of ruthless alien drones and their inscrutable masters. Experience a battle-tested, upgraded first-person shooter that includes all previous content updates from the original Earthfall at an amazing value. Now featuring a Nintendo Switch exclusive: four-player local wireless co-op wireless play!
- A Horde of Content – 15 unique locations, including 11 campaign chapters, 5 invasion maps, and tons of unlockable items!
- Hardcore Co-op – Drop in, drop out and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op shooters of our time. Now with local wireless co-op, in addition to online play.
- Death from Above – Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-armed Allies – Become one of four story-driven characters and battle through an alien-infested plot while utilizing advanced weaponry and printable guns.
- Constructible Defenses – Strategically place barricades that electrify or set the alien scourge afire. Deploy automatic sentries to create the perfect alien killing zones or set up mounted turrets to achieve firepower superiority.
Check out the Earthfall Switch version trailer below: