A new update has been released for the Tennis World Tour video game that came out last year. Many improvements have been made this week.
The new update for Tennis World Tour is version number 1.14 and it’s available now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The same patch will be released for Nintendo Switch owners very soon so wait for more details.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes for the game posted down below. Hopefully today’s update makes the game more playable than it was at launch!
- Added new animations to further reduce unwanted effects and added new smash possibilities.
- Improved the accuracy on easy shots.
- Slightly slowing down the ball speed during rallies and the speed of the most extreme movements.
- Reducing the angles that can be obtained with cross-court strokes.
- Reducing the power and angle of half-volley strokes from the baseline.
- Fixed unwanted player groans during sprints.
- Fixed a case where players were forced to abandon while there was still a chance to catch the ball.
- Fixed a bug with most of the official players’ passive bonuses. They have now all been applied correctly.
- Fixed some rare crashes in the equipment menu.
- Fixed some rare crashes during clay matches.
- Fixed a bug where the animation of end points could be played twice.
- Fixed a curved effect (“banana shot”) which could be applied mistakenly to some slices.
- Fixing missing SFX on the ball’s bounce.
Specific for PC
- Fixed an issue where the game would run faster on some monitors at more than 100Hz.
- Fixing a freeze after minimizing the application.