In Fields of Elysium, players will continue their odyssey in the Greek afterlife to uncover the great mysteries within the ancient realm of the gods.
Fields of Elysium introduces players to the paradise of Elysium, an otherworldly realm of luscious growth and no conflict, rules by the goddess Persephone. As the story unfolds, players will uncover its sinister secrets while trying to unlock the power of the Staff of Hermes to find a way out Elysium. Helping Hermes, Persephone’s friend Hekete was well as the human Adonis, players uncover the true nature of Elysium as it inevitably descends into civil war.
In the three episodes of The Fate of Atlantis, players will be introduced to new ability enhancements related to the three branches of the skill tree – Hunter, Warrior, and Assassin. In the first episode, players will discover four new ability enhancements, including:
- Ares Bull Charge is part of the Warrior branch of the skill tree, and will summon a projectile that takes the form of a bull charging forward. The projectile knocks down any enemy it hits and pierces though them.
- Ares Madness, also part of the Warrior branch of the skill tree, will allow players to have a new fighting set that overpowers their enemies for a short period of time.
- Might of Artemis is part of the Hunter branch of the skill tree. Enemies, when hit by the stun, automatically take critical damage from any subsequent melee attack for the duration of the stun.
- Kronos Time Warp is part of the Assassin branch of the skill tree. This ability will grant each head shot additional slowdown time and higher damage, which is perfect for fighting enemies.
To gain access to the Fields of Elysium, players will have two different options:
- Players must complete the questline Between Two Worlds, the mythological main game story arc, and Heir of Memories, the Lost Tales of Greece questline that is available after completing the former questline. Player must have reached character level 28+
- For those who have not met the condition, players will be able to use a shortcut created specifically for those who would like to play The Fate of Atlantis. Players will start off as level 52 with preset abilities and resources enabling them to start their adventure into the afterlife with the Lost Tales of Greece questline Heir of Memories.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is available now for PlayStation 4, XBox One, and PC. Those who have purchased the Season Pass will get the Fate of Atlantis episodes for free.