One of the new features the new patch adds to Spyro Reginited Trilogy is the inclusion of subtitles in all languages, motion blur and several bug fixes. Those who are still playing the game are recommended to install the patch to further enjoy the game.
Here are the complete patch notes, via Activision:
- Added subtitles in all languages (across all three games) for previously unsupported cinematics, including:
- Character headers to identify active speakers
- Succinct line splits for readability
- Colored text for improved character association in most languages
- Subtitle on/off toggle added under the Options menu
- Added an option to toggle motion blur on/off under the Options → Camera menu
- Fixed progression and completion bugs impacting Wizard Peak, Hurricos, Fracture Hills, Lost Fleet, Fireworks Factory, and Charmed Ridge
- Fixed camera bugs in Sgt. Byrd’s Base and Dino Mines
- Stability improvement fix in Spider Town
- Additional misc. bug-fixes and improvements impacting Glimmer and Ripto’s Arena
Here’s a brief overview of Spyro Reignited Trilogy, via its game listing on Xbox:
The original roast master is back! Same sick burns, same smoldering attitude, now all scaled up in stunning HD. Spyro is bringing the heat like never before in the Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy game collection. Rekindle the fire with the original three games, Spyro™ the Dragon, Spyro™ 2: Ripto’s Rage! and Spyro™: Year of the Dragon. Explore the expansive realms, re-encounter the fiery personalities and relive the adventure in fully remastered glory. Because when there’s a realm that needs saving, there’s only one dragon to call.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Gamers who missed out on all Spyro games released on the original PlayStation should definitely give the reignited trilogy a try.