God Eater 3 Patch 1.20 features a host of new content such as a new Aragami, a new skin tones for the character, new hairstyles and accessories and more.
Here are the patch notes below:
A new Aragami Approaches – Amen-Ra: An Ash Aragami that threatens to plunge everything into the abyss with its blazing orbs . A crimson horn made of highly concentrated crystal positioned atop its head is a symbol of the exceptional energy Amen-Ra possesses.
Certification Mission – Get “certified” by completing the mission at higher difficulties and unlock new rewards.
New Skin Tones for your Character – Change the complexion of your created God Eater.
Password Protection for your Assault Missions – Add a password for your created Assault Missions.
New NPC costumes – Some of your favorite NPCs can now sport new looks.
New hairstyles and accessories – Even more customization options are available for your God Eater.
- Adjust Havakiri’s movement and AI
- Adjust Nemain’s section HP.
- Adjust Ash Aragami’s frequency of devour attack
- Charge time of each devour action will be shortened, and make the motion speed faster when dealing devour attack and after it.
- Motion of dealing shield guard will gets faster
- Shortened the knockback distance of “normal guard” and “perfect guard”
- Enable to turn around when dealing guard during jump.
- Adjust the activate condition of some acceleration trigger.
- Add advanced guard to Buster Blade
- Add advanced step and advanced jump to Short Blade
- Make the cancellation timing faster after launching Impulse Edge of Long Blade
- Make the dealing motion of long blade’s zero stance faster
- Shortened the charge finishing time to Charge Spear
- Extend the time of inputting a button of Variant Scythe’s
- Burst Arts “Hell or Heaven”
- Powering up Biting Edge
- Adjust Link Burst Rounds not to be disappeared when touching a field
- Adjust healing property module not to be disappeared when touching a field
- Adjust the motion speed of “begin to walk” and “begin to run” at base”
God Eater 3 is available now for both PS4 and PC via Steam. For more information about the game, check out our review.