Developer Varsav Game Studios has partnered up with publisher BIGBEN in order to release Bee Simulator later this year for the PC and console platforms.
As you can tell from the name of the game, Bee Simulator is a unique video game allowing you to play through the eyes of a small bee. You can read more details about the game in the press release posted below.
ABOUT BEE SIMULATOR
Bee Simulator is a friends and family game that will allow you to see the world through the eyes of a honey bee. Compete with other bees in races, collect pollen, perform waggle dances, and explore a world inspired by Central Park in New York. Play it with your family or friends, choosing between three modes, including co-op and vs. split-screen.
BEE SIMULATOR’S MAIN FEATURES
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements:
- Single-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Can you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
- Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
- Split-screen mode can either be used for cooperation or competition. It includes an additional map that makes the game even more fascinating.
- The possibility to interact with your surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
- A lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents looking for a game that their children can safely play;
- Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
Bee Simulator will be out at the end of 2019 for PC and consoles. The game will be available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Polish.