Even though Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite came out last year, Razer will be releasing a brand new arcade stick for the game. This new arcade stick is exclusive to the PS4.
As reported by Destructoid, the Razer Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite PS4 arcade stick is officially licensed by Capcom and will set you back $219.99/€239.99. The official specs for the joystick can be seen below.
- 10 tournament-grade Sanwa™ Denshi buttons
- Authentic Sanwa joystick with ball top
- Easy one-touch access to internals and storage
- Fully accessible internals and storage compartments for easy modding
- Honeycomb structure on the inside for easy screw mounting
- Storage room for alternative bat top joystick (not included) and more
- 9.8 ft. / 3 m detachable screw-lock USB cable for secure connection
- Screwdriver included for modding
Reportedly, the stick should be coming to North America and South America next month. You can click here for more additional details by visiting Razer’s official website.