Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe has recently confirmed the details of the first patch dedicated to Tekken 7 for the PlayStation 4.
The developer and publisher noted upon launch the feedback from the community about online issues and has swiftly responded. It seems that the patch only includes minor tweaks and changes but fingers crossed it at least fixes some issues players have faced.
Here is the patch improvements log from Bandai Namco:
Improved Online Matching Functionality
• The following player information will no longer be displayed before a match:
o Character selected
• Connection with other players can be established more frequently
• Improved Stability *MATCHLIST is tentatively removed to improve online matching functionality.
• Addition of ON/OFF feature for voice chat
• ON/OFF for voice chat added to OPTION menu. *Set to OFF as default setting.
• Some characters’ move properties were corrected
o Nina’s Ivory Cutter attack properties.
Tekken 7 is now available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam for Windows PC.