Square Enix has announced the new update patch for World of Final Fantasy. It will be version 1.03 and it adds Final Fantasy XII’s Balthier into the game.
The release date for the new update patch of World of Final Fantasy is March 23rd, 2017. You can look at the patch notes below (via Gematsu).
- Skip function for battle scenes added – Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
- “Fast Forward” setting added to settings – Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
- Battle response improvements – ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
- “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” added to battle BGM settings – If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you’ll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
- “Random” added to battle BGM.
- HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.
You will be happy to know that Balthier is free DLC so you don’t have to make any additional purchases in order to see him in your game.