Following the release of Disgaea on PC, NIS America announced that its sequel, Disgaea 2 will be coming to PC via Steam in early 2017.
For those who missed out Disgaea 2 on PS Vita or PS2, the PC version is probably the most definitive edition that you can get. Here’s the key features of the game according to the game’s official Steam page:
- Choose from over 200 character classes for your squad!
- All-new Dark Court system where the good are punished and the evil praised.
- The Item World is back! Customize your items to make them even better.
- Utilize the new Stack Attack option, adding another layer of strategy.
- Enter the Dark World: a hardcore world setting where you can display massive amounts of damage!
- Play through Axel Mode and help Axel regain his popularity!
- Head over to the Land of Carnage, defeat high level enemies, and claim victory!
New to Disgaea 2 PC:
- Updated UI, keyboard and mouse support
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Playable on Macs & Steam Machines!
- Three playable characters that never made it to the West: Dark Eclair, Gig, and Miabel!
Disgaea 2 will be released on PC via Steam on January 2017.