Sledgehammer Games, the developer behind Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, announced today that the first patch for the game will hit sometime this week for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Those who are playing on the PC should get the patch any moment now.
In the first patch, Sledgehammer finally addresses the Prestige reset issues, Ping Bar not updating corrections and many more. There’s currently no release date as to when the console patch will go live, but it’s coming sometime this week.
Find below the patch notes for the first patch:
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.