According to 2K, the content offering will include three new storyline playable in 2K Showcase, the game’s story-driven, single-player campaign, as well as access to new moves and a wealth of playable WWE, WCW and NXT Superstars. In addition, WWE Diva Paige will be available as an exclusive character for those who purchase the game’s Season Pass. Fans of WWE can expect the first DLC to hit in late 2014, with some packages releasing in early 2015 for the PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
“Having grown up playing WWE games, it’s an honor to be included in WWE 2K15,” said Paige. “Fans will not want to miss out on my debut, as well as the new stories featured through 2K Showcase.”
“WWE 2K15 will deliver the largest and most comprehensive selection of downloadable content to date for the franchise, including the release of three new storylines for 2K Showcase and a wide variety of playable Superstars from WWE’s past and present,” said Greg Thomas, President of Product Development at 2K Sports. “This year’s offering provides fans an enhanced WWE 2K15 experience at an incredible value.”
Below is the list of downloadable content that will be coming to WWE 2K15:
- Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
- The Accelerator will be available for a suggested price of $1.99.
2K Showcase: One More Match
- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
- Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
- Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;
- 2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
- Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
- Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29;
- 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
- Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
- Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
- Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
- Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
- 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
- Playable WCW Superstars: Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page and Lex Luger;
- The WCW Pack will be available for a suggested price of $7.99.
- Playable NXT Superstars: JBL, Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Victor);
- Playable NXT Diva: Emma;
- NXT Arrival will be available for a suggested price of $6.99.
New Moves Pack
- Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (performed from the ring corner and made popular by Bray Wyatt) and Multiple Gut Wrenches (made popular by Cesaro);
- The New Moves Pack will be available for a suggested price of $3.99.
As for the Season Pass:
Players may purchase select WWE 2K15 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass program. For a one-time suggested purchase price of $24.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:
- Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
- Accelerator (access to all unlockable content available in the game);
- Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).