If you rage quit while playing Killer Instinct online, you may see yourself being put in “jail”.
Well, not real jail. If you tend to quit your matches intentionally too many times while playing Killer Instinct, you will be punished. This doesn’t mean you will be banned from the game, but you will only play matches against other “rage quitters” so to speak.
RAGE QUIT SOLUTION IMPLEMENTED
Introducing a novel solution to rage quitters in Ranked Match: JAIL
– The first time your disconnect percentage goes above 15 percent you go to JAIL
– A 10 match minimum is required
– JAIL lasts for 24 hours. During this time you can only be matched against other JAIL members
– Each time you go to JAIL the amount of time increases by 24 hours (capped at 5 days – 120 hrs)
– While in JAIL your profile icon will be automatically changed to a custom JAIL icon to let you know you are in JAIL
– When your JAIL time is up, you go back into the public again (even if your disconnect percentage is back over 15%)
– However, when back in public, if you disconnect and you are still above 15 percentage you go directly back to JAIL
– For any match that sends you to JAIL, player will take a loss