War Of The Light-Part One will bring a whole slew of new gameplay elements and most importantly a new light power, ‘Rage’. The world will also have changes within it and offer new locales to visit such as the sentient planet Mogo for heroes and Ranx the Sinestro Corps City for villains These cities will expand as the War Of The Light story progresses and they play a large part in the storyline. Below are some key features the update will hold.
- New Rage Power – The game’s 12th Power Set is a product of red light of rage and can be utilized for both good and evil. Heroes and villains who wield the tank power will notice its abilities have a berserker style feel.
- New 4-Player Operations – Unusual colored mists have appeared and caused a new war of light centered in Downtown Metropolis, Mogo and Ranx. With the help of friends, including Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner on the hero’s side, and Hank Henshaw and Sinestro on the villain’s side, players must uncover the origin of the mysterious mists.
- New 8-Player Operation – The Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps clash while investigating the mists in this new raid that takes place on Mogo and Ranx.
- New Legends PvP Characters – War of the Light Part I introduces two new Lanterns — the violent Atrocitus and the agile Saint Walker.
- New gear and collections.
War Of The Light Part 1 will release later this winter on PC, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 and as always will be free for Legendary Members.