Infinity Ward announced today that the next time Xbox One players boot up their console and play Call of Duty: Ghosts, a new patch has been downloaded onto the console to make the experience more solid.
Assuming your Xbox One is on standby mode, the new patch that Infinity Ward released this week will fix several things that further improve the experience of everyone when playing the multiplayer portion of the game. One of the aims of this new patch is to fix several bugs like the crash issues players are experiencing who are using a guest account.
Below is the list of the updates that you can expect from the new patch. If your Xbox One isn’t somehow set to receive updates while it’s on standby mode, you will be able to download the demo the next time you log in.
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Fixed issues that would occur after resuming from suspension.
- Improved backend multiplayer stability.
- Fixed rare crash that could occur when using a guest account.
- Fixed issue with calling trinity rocket at exact same moment as an enemy’s jammer left the player in laptop view.
- Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues.
- Fixed Blitz freecam bug which caused Ghosts portals to always be blue and Federation orange.
- Fixed a freecam bug where the friendly team on the minmap could change color between rounds.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Improved controller pairing functionality.
- Added a lock in multiplayer round start/end to prevent game from ending incorrectly.
- Added hardcore option for Domination leaderboards.
- Fixed overlap bug with the spectated playcard and the spectator map.
- Fix to set a default reticle when switching a weapon’s sights.
- Fixed an FFA specific issue where players didn’t spawn into the correct version of Strikezone.