Bethesda revealed today that gamers who are playing Skyrim on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 in North America should receive the much awaited 1.7 patch this Thursday, August 9. As for those who are in Europe, the PS3 patch should be releasing sometime next week.
Here’s a quick recap on what’s included in the 1.7 update. Make sure that when the update goes live, you’re connected on the Xbox Live or PlayStation Network.
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)