Rockstar Games is pleased to reveal today that the Game of the Year Edition of Red Dead Redemption will be releasing this October in North America and internationally.
We first spotted the Red Dead Redemption GOTY at Gamestop’s website several months ago but a couple of weeks after, it was pulled out. Now, the game is scheduled for release this October 11 in North America while Internationally the game will release on the 14th. The GOTY Edition will include the following:
• Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode;
• Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer* modes;
• Legends and Killers Pack*, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
• Liars and Cheats Pack*, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
• Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston;
• Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack*, including six co-op missions for up to four players;
• All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack;
• Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360;
• Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
With all of the DLCs included, the GOTY will retail at $49.99 on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.