It’s been a while since we’ve last heard from SOCOM: Confrontation. Earlier today, SCEA announced in their official blog the upcoming release of a new DLC content for SOCOM Confrontation entitled, “Coldfront”. The new DLC will cost for $14.99 and will be available very soon. Classic maps from past SOCOM titles will make an apperance, new trophies, and a lot more!
Here are the list of things that you can expect with SOCOM Confrontation: Coldfront:
* New Russian / Eastern European Area of Operation
* Snow setting complete with snow effects, new snow gear and camo for both the Special Forces and Mercenaries, and thermal vision
* New ARMS RACE gameplay mode
* 5 New Maps: Uprising, Entrapment, Blizzard, Night Stalker, Vigilance
* All new mercenaries characters with new looks and new VO.
* New Special Forces squad, the Russian Spetsnaz
* Gun turrets emplacements
* New music
* All new character specialization/progression system
* Allows players to pick a primary and secondary specialization and unlock new equipment exclusive to those specializations
* New weapons, including: 3 new weapons, 6 enhanced versions of weapons available as part of the new weapons specialization system, 2 new weapon attachments (including the thermal scope), 5 enhanced versions of weapon attachments also available as part of the new weapons specialization system.
* 2 new grenade launcher ammo types (flash and smoke)
* New Trophies