UbiSoft announced today that the console patches for both (X360 & PS3) platforms of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood are now available. These patches will improve the quality of multiplayer connections & matches, and refine the overall balance of multiplayer classes & modes. Specifically for PS3, the patch will significantly reduce checkpoint loading times. The Spy, Gunslinger, Hombre, Veteran and Sniper classes have been balanced to offer the best experiences possible.
The complete class balance patch list for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood are:
• Spy: damage increased; health increased;
• Gunslinger: recoil reduced; accuracy improved;
• Hombre: recoil and reload time increased; damage at long range significantly reduced;
• Veteran: health and accuracy decreased; additional pistols removed;
• Sniper: no-scope accuracy and damage significantly reduced; health decreased; sidearm Ranger swapped for Classic Gun
Now get your game on once again with Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood!