EA Sports has released some details for the latest server release notes that have come out recently for FIFA 18. The server release notes should be up for most versions of the game unless stated.
EA Sports posted the recent FIFA 18 notes via its official website. This covers the game on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch as well as some of the companion apps. Official info has been posted down below.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate Team on Xbox One:
- Limited the ability for players to open the Xbox Home Menu during a FUT Champions match, both in Weekend League and in Daily Knockout Tournaments.
- Opening the Xbox Home Menu during a FUT Champions match will now cause the player who opens the menu to forfeit the match.
- You will still be able to open the Xbox Home Menu while in the Pause Menu or during halftime without penalty.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate Team on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- In rare instances, players being unable to connect to FUT after disconnecting in the middle of a FUT Squad Battles Featured Squad match.
Addressed the following issues on FUT Web/FIFA Companion App:
- Players getting an incorrect error message when attempting to login to FUT Web or the Companion App while they are still logged into FUT on console/PC.
EA Sports will continue to support the game based on user feedback. So make sure to let them know of any other improvements you want to see from the game. FIFA 18 is out now for all major platforms with FIFA 19 still planned to be released sometime later this year.