EA Sports has released a new update patch for Madden 18 earlier today. This update should be available for both the PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
One of the biggest additions added today is HDR support. HDR is available on PS4 Pro, Xbox One S and the Xbox One X. You can read the rest of the Madden 18 patch notes down below.
- HDR support
- General stability updates fixing various crashes and softlocks
- Fixed issue with the Steelers’ crowd “Terrible Towels” appearing black or grey
- Online Head-to-Head quarter length changed from four minutes to five minutes
- Fixed an issue around MUT Squads players receiving the incorrect rewards when teammates leave the session early
- Improved a small framerate drop when the ball is snapped on PS4
- Tuned scaling of the football to be slightly smaller
- Fixed an issue where points were purchasable in trial
- Fixed button functionality to correct X button notfunctioning on PS4 when attempting to load a Madden Profile
- Zone Coverage tuning to increase Break-on-Throw times
- Tuning to decrease effectiveness of Ball Carrier moves
- Fixed issue around coaches standing in the middle of the field when restarting MUT Challenges
- Tuning to increase blocksheds in run defense vs. Gun Inside Zone plays
- Tuning to slightly increase pass rush when QB holds onto the ball for extended time in the pocket
- Fixed issue with sideline characters not reacting appropriately to big plays
- Fixed incorrect Chargers vs. Giants Week 5 game on the schedule
- Fixed issue around schedules recording incorrectly when using Play Now Live for Preseason Week 2
Madden 18 is available now on both the PS4 and Xbox One.