After a tiring journey across Eorzea, it is deep within the quiet jungles of Raincatcher Gully where the charismatic and enteprising young goblin, Brayflox Alltalks, chooses to build his tiny empire. What he does not realize, however, is that something else – something sinister – has also made the lush forest its home. Now driven from their rightful(?) claim, Brayflox and his brethren seek to retake the land, and are not above asking the help of lesser races (that would be you) to help them do so.
Level: Level 32 (Sync from 34)
– From a deep mine to a mansion, we now go to a swamp dungeon where new enemies and goblins await in Brayflox’s Longstop. In this dungeon, the area is big and holds many other areas that you can explore. As always, exploring the whole map is a must since it unlocks an achievement.
– Every nook and cranny of Brayflox’s Longstop holds a treasure chest. Those who wish to get loot should definitely check out all possible areas.
– This dungeon offers a sidequest where the group has to save the Goblin village from the Dragons. When you save these Goblins, you will receive a treasure coffer for your efforts.
Great Yellow Pelican – Mini Boss
– The Great Yellow Pelican is an easy boss. The only mechanic that you need to remember in this boss fight is that the Pelican will summon a bunch of adds. When that happens, make sure the tank picks them up and DPS should take them down pronto. Be sure the adds are away from the healer, otherwise the White Mage will die.
Inferno Drake – Mini Boss
– When fighting this boss, watch out for the Drake’s cone attack. Make sure that the tank is keeping the boss busy and making it face away from the group.
– Inferno Drake will bring out several adds when its HP reaches below 50%. Make sure the DPS takes them down immediately and keeps them away from the healer.
– To make things easier when taking down the adds, the Healer can cast Repose to put the Drake to sleep for several seconds – this way everyone can focus on the adds.
Hellbender – Mini Boss
– Fighting the Hellbender is pretty easy as there’s only one move that you have to watch out for – Queer Bubble.
– When the Hellbender cast its Queer Bubble on anyone in the group, the affected party member will be enclosed in a bubble, giving them the disadvantage of not being able to attack or do anything. Have the DPS burst that bubble quickly!
– Other than the Queer Bubble, the rest of the Hellbender’s moves are pretty basic.
– Just before the boss is about to die, the final boss that you will fight later on will come to disrupt everything. For this one, simply just focus as the boss will fly and leave after receiving enough damage from the group.
Deep Jungle Coeurl – Optional Boss
– As soon as you get out from the marsh area, there’s an optional boss that you can take down.
– On the western side of the map, you will find a Coeurl. The boss is easy and doesn’t have any mechanics that wipe the group.
– When you take down the boss, open the Treasure Coffer.
Aiatar – Final Boss
The final boss has three abilities to watch out for:
– Aiatar loves casting poison-based moves! At some point during the fight, Aiatar will cast Poison Spit, which will dump a puddle on the tank. Be sure the tank is quick enough to move to another area when this happens.
– Another move to watch out for is the Frontal Line Breath. Whoever stands in front of the boss will most likely get affected by this.
– When the boss’ HP reaches less than 50%, expect the boss to cast Poison Pool around the battlefield. The boss will use this big puddle of poison to regenerate HP. It’s important for the tank to lure away the boss from its pool to stop it from regenerating health.
– Since this boss loves to use poison, the healer should definitely consider using Esuna to remove the poison debuff to anyone who is affected.